As we are all aware cirrhosis of the liver is a disease which consists in a progressive destruction of the liver cells, which are composed by healthy tissues, scar tissue and nodes of altered cells. The deterioration of the liver cells, alter the structure of the cells, blood vessels and bile ducts and their mutual relations, reducing the functionality of the organ.
The main causes of liver cirrhosis could be a viral infection or alcohol consumption. There are various methods of treating liver cirrhosis, but below I will introduce a natural liver cirrhosis cure that many people undertake.
This natural liver cirrhosis cure works well for those people who have been diagnosed with liver cirrhosis. By implementing this natural cure for liver cirrhosis daily can help to improve your conditions and help you treat and prevent some of the symptoms of liver cirrhosis. To start off with the following recipe, you will need:
- 3 carrots
- 2 cups fresh spinach.
- 1 small cucumber.
- 3 beets.
1. Spinach: Wash the fresh spinach thoroughly. I suggest you buy organic spinach, or at least wash the spinach by using organic vegetables washing liquid. This is to ensure that the spinach are clean, as they are hard to clean. Put the spinach directly in a blender.
2. Cucumber: If you have bought a US, European cucumber or cucumber organic you can leave the skin and simply cut off the ends. If instead you purchased a standard cucumber where the origins are not stated, then peel the skin off completely. After that, slice the cucumber into chunks and put into a juicer.
3. Carrot: Peel the carrots outer most layer off, then cut into large pieces and put through the juicer.
4. Beetroot: Thoroughly wash the beetroots and trim the tops, then placed into the blender with the spinach.
5. Once all the vegetables have gone through the squeezing gently mix together then drink the entire mixture.
This natural liver cirrhosis treatment can help to improve your conditions and help you treat and prevent some of the symptoms of liver cirrhosis. Remember you do need to see a doctor to get a professional opinion on liver cirrhosis.